The Australian Government’s Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) is providing funding or finance to businesses to develop renewable energy technologies.
The Advancing Renewables Program provides matched funding from $100,000 to $50 million for successful applicants.
This program aims to fund projects that contribute to one or more of the following outcomes:
- Reducing the cost of renewable energy
- Increasing the value delivered by renewable energy e.g. activities that create opportunities to bring together multiple value streams,
- Develop or demonstrate application of renewable energy to a new market
- Improve the consumer or purchaser attractiveness of renewable energy
- Increase the ability to provide dispatchable electricity supply
- Improve control and reliability of renewable energy
- reducing or removing barriers to renewable energy uptake
- Increasing skills, capacity and knowledge relevant to Renewable Energy Technologies
It is expected that recipients publicly share knowledge and information about, and resulting from the activities funded.
automated waste collection building design Building Products circular economy clean energy cleantech conference cleantech Event cleantech stocks construction electricity energy Event Everfocus government funding government grants grants green stocks Hemp Hempblocks Honey Farm Sports Complex Interview local event Local events Member Success Stories National Cleantech Conference and Event 2021 park playground power Regson Fabrications rooftop solar Salt Magazine solar solar panels solar power sports fields Sunshine Coast Cleantech Events Sustainable Development Goals Game sustainable procurement sustainable stocks underground waste system virtual event Waste Less App waste management Water Cost Audits Water Management