The Australian Government’s Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA) is providing funding or finance to businesses to develop renewable energy technologies.
The Advancing Renewables Program provides matched funding from $100,000 to $50 million for successful applicants.
This program aims to fund projects that contribute to one or more of the following outcomes:
- Reducing the cost of renewable energy
- Increasing the value delivered by renewable energy e.g. activities that create opportunities to bring together multiple value streams,
- Develop or demonstrate application of renewable energy to a new market
- Improve the consumer or purchaser attractiveness of renewable energy
- Increase the ability to provide dispatchable electricity supply
- Improve control and reliability of renewable energy
- reducing or removing barriers to renewable energy uptake
- Increasing skills, capacity and knowledge relevant to Renewable Energy Technologies
It is expected that recipients publicly share knowledge and information about, and resulting from the activities funded.
architecture building design bushfire bushfire resilience bushfires circular economy clean energy cleantech conference cleantech Event cleantech expo cleantech transport design digital solutions eco house electric vehicles entrepreneurs program expo export export market development scheme fire-resistant fire safety future proof government funding government grants grants housing independent living innovation innovations Day 2021 innovative products manufacturing members event modern manufacturing fund networking research and development solar cooling summer bushfires Sunshine Coast Cleantech Events Sustainable housing tax credits tax incentives transport university of Wollongong Venue 114 waste management
Cleantech Industries Sunshine Coast Inc. (CISC) is a member organisation for businesses established or represented in the greater Sunshine Coast region, with clean technology or sustainability products, services or innovations. Our aim is to support members through promotions, collaborations and professional development opportunities. Learn more.